over 2 years ago
Age: Your child must be 5 years old on or before September 1st to enter kindergarten in the fall.
You will need to bring the following with you to register your child:
* The child you are registering for kindergarten
* Your child's birth certificate
* Your child's social security card
* Vision/Hearing/Dental form from the Health Department or your child's doctor
* Proof of required shots (Georgia Immunization form 3231)
* Proof of residency in Lumpkin County (utility bill or rental/purchase contract)
Anyone seeking assistance with school zone determinations should contact the Transportation Department directly at 706-864-2416. For additional information regarding registration, please contact your child’s school.